Sunday, June 30, 2013

Egyptian Bedding 600-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Set and 2 Shams, California King, Sage Solid

Egyptian Bedding 600-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Set and 2 Shams, California King, Sage SolidThis is a button closure, plain duvet that is soft enough so you don't need a top sheet. I would give this 5 stars but the lighter brighter green sage that is shown in the photo does not represent the duvet and shams color accurately. The duvet I received is a more muted gray-sage color, still nice, but I thought it would lean a little more green. My monitor is fine with other products shown which I subsequently purchased so I feel the photo is misleading, thus 4 stars.

For the price and quality I decided to keep it and have enjoyed the quality and softness. The price is very good, and I washed it alone in a top-loader and watched for it to get "just dry" and it came out of the dryer essentially unwrinkled and looks smooth when I put my comforter in it.

Save 71% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment