Monday, June 3, 2013

Scent-Sation Whispersilk Pillowcase Pair

Scent-Sation Whispersilk Standard Pillowcase Pair, SilverThese are very nice pillow cases, but they are not at all what I wanted. If I had wanted cases made of satin, that is what I would have chosen. The name of the product as well as the information given describes these as silk-like. Silk and satin are two very different fabrics. I didn't expect them to be exactly like real silk at this low price, but these have nothing in common with silk at all.

So, if you would like satiny pillow cases, buy these. They are nicely sized and washed well. Lovely, but not what I wanted.

I would call this product "Better then Silk". Super smooth, and far more durable then silk. Worth every penny!

Buy Scent-Sation Whispersilk Pillowcase Pair Now

I bought these cases for an older friend who was seeking a "soft pillowcase". She loves them. They are the softest pillow cases she has ever had. Would recommend to people seeking a cool-to-the-touch, sleek case that is more durable and easier to care for than natural silk. These are better quality than what is offered in retail stores, with better color selection. The sizing is very generous. A standard case fit on a queen pillow with ample room to spare.

Read Best Reviews of Scent-Sation Whispersilk Pillowcase Pair Here

After having read several reputable articles about how sleeping on your side increases and worsens facial wrinkles, I decided to purchase silk pillowcases as suggested. Well, these pillowcases are perfect: soft, easy care, and I even think I get a more restful night's sleep! Even though my regular bedding is high thread count, it feels like sand paper compared to these.

Go for it...splurge. You deserve these!

Want Scent-Sation Whispersilk Pillowcase Pair Discount?

I'm not impressed with the quality, and one pillowcase has stains on it (looks like oil)? I did wash them as soon as I received them, but the stains are still there. Also my delivery was 3 days late and I had to leave 40 cents for postage due. Hmmm I did pay for S/H. (not about the 40 cents,but I don't get it)

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment