Monday, July 1, 2013

Lalaloopsy Square Pillow

Lalaloopsy Square Pillow
  • Lalaloopsy Square Pillow is a 13" fully reversible square pillow features Lalaloopsy pals Crumbs Sugar Cookie with her pet mouse along with Bea Spells-a-lot with her pet owl. This cheerful pillow is a great accent piece.

My daughter is happy with this pillow and as long as she's happy with it then so am I...

cheers!

Buy Lalaloopsy Square Pillow Now

This is a super cute pillow, I know my 4 yr old daughter will love it on Christmas. The only issue I had with it is when it got to me one of the button eyes came right off. So I had to glue it back one, which kind of sucks. You pay for an item to be in wonderful condition but unfortunately it just wasn't because of the eye. Everything else was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment