Friday, August 30, 2013

40-Inch-by-50-Inch Fleece Blanket with Character Pillow by The Northwest Company

Disney, Fairies, Pixie Day 40-Inch-by-50-Inch Fleece Blanket with Character Pillow by The Northwest CompanyMy daughter absolutely loves this pillow and blanket. I have had it for about 2 months now and it is holding up well. We use it for nap times at the day care so it has been through a lot of activity.

I ordered this for my daughter and my she loved it so I am happy. It says it glowed, but it didn't that was my only issue would have been cool if it did

Buy 40-Inch-by-50-Inch Fleece Blanket with Character Pillow by The Northwest Company Now

I bought this last year on Kmart.com FOR $12 and my son has not let go of it yet. I needed a back up and only found it on here after search online for days. The price was outrageous but I had to have it. Would I do it again....yes....but only because as a parent you do anything for your kids. The price sucked!

Read Best Reviews of 40-Inch-by-50-Inch Fleece Blanket with Character Pillow by The Northwest Company Here

The blanket is cute and fairly vibrant but the pillow is a joke. It's about 10"x10" and feels really cheap. It's similar to really fuzzy terry cloth and the colors are pretty dull. I wish I had the option to return the pillow and keep the blanket. The quality of the blanket feels a bit cheap, too, and I'm very concerned about washing it, but since I'm choosing to use red, black, and yellow for my son's room it will look nice. I hope it holds up in the wash because it's the best color scheme I've found in a Cars blanket.

Want 40-Inch-by-50-Inch Fleece Blanket with Character Pillow by The Northwest Company Discount?

The pillow came apart in the first wash. I had pillow stuffing all over in my washing machine...looked like it had hailed in the machine. Very poor quality!

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment