Friday, August 30, 2013

Justin Bieber Pillowcase (1) Standard Size 20"x30"

Justin Bieber Pillowcase Standard Size 20'x30'
  • Justin Bieber

My 7 yr old niece sleeps with Justin Bieber (pillowcase) every night. Amazon made her dream come true on Christmas.

Buy Justin Bieber Pillowcase (1) Standard Size 20"x30" Now

This pillow case is quality workmanship. It fit the new pillow I bought for my grand daughter perfectly. Along with the throw it makes a striking combination.

Read Best Reviews of Justin Bieber Pillowcase (1) Standard Size 20"x30" Here

The product was of good quality. My granddaughter just loved it; she is quite a Bieber fan at 6. Only complaint I have is that I ordered 2, paid for 2 and I only received 1. I was notified by seller they were looking for another vendor but I guess none was to be found. I was disappointed as well as the 6 year olds little sister. I order quite a few things through Amazon and have also been pleased with their products and prompt delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment