Saturday, August 31, 2013

Plush Raisinets Candy Bar Accent Throw Pillow

Plush Raisinets Candy Bar Accent Throw PillowI bought four of these candy pillows at the same time from the same source to inspire a motif I had going in one of my guest bedrooms. These are the real deal, they appear to be licensed products. They are for show, and not for real use under a human head because they are too small and do not contain much stuffing. But I would not put the pillows to use even if they were fully stuffed because they look so cool and I want to keep them fresh. The quality of the stitching and finish is first rate. One of the pillows had a small dime-sized stain that I was able to easily remove with Resolve. I love these pillows and can't wait to finish designing the rest of the room around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment