Monday, September 30, 2013

Carter's Forest Friends Throw Pillow, Tan/Choc, 12" X 12" X 3"

Carter's Forest Friends Throw Pillow, Tan/Choc, 12' X 12' X 3'This pillow was just what we needed to bring our nursery together I love the cute owl and the soft fabrics used. It sits on the glider and is perfect for placing behind your back and offers great support.

This was bought for a friend's baby shower. The pillow looks just as cute as it does on a picture. It feels very soft. The friend loved it, and she is using this pillow both for comfort and decoration.

Buy Carter's Forest Friends Throw Pillow, Tan/Choc, 12" X 12" X 3" Now

Loved this pillow. It is perfect with the other Forest Friends

bedding. We have two. One for the rocker and one for the

crib. I wish they made pillows with the other forest friends on

them.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Forest Friends Throw Pillow, Tan/Choc, 12" X 12" X 3" Here

I decorated my 6yr old daughters room with owls and I love this pillow! It is a perfect throw pillow for her bed.

Want Carter's Forest Friends Throw Pillow, Tan/Choc, 12" X 12" X 3" Discount?

This little pillow was purchased for a teepee I made for my granddaughter. It was the perfect compliment for sitting and reading. Well made and fun!

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment