Monday, September 30, 2013

SnugFleece Imperial Wool Pillow Sham (1-1/4" Pile)

SnugFleece Imperial Wool Pillow Sham - StandardWith the snug fleece mattress cover, these really improved my night's rest.

Real fleece (woven somehow into a polyester washable backing),forms the pillow cover,with the back side being cotton.

Certainly worth the investment to me.

I purchased this not to sleep on, but to save my new couch and chair from cat fur. Seriously. I originally bought a SnugFleece pad for my bed, and when it arrived I aired it out for a day or so on my dining room table. I have two cats and I can't tell you how much they loved that fleece. One loved it so much that in her ecstatic rolling around on it she fell right off the table. Rolled right off and climbed back up again. Once I put that on my bed (wonderful for humans, BTW), I kind of got the idea that my cats might prefer to lay on a smaller version if I placed a couple on their favorite places on my furniture. Bingo, did I hit the jackpot! They LOVE these fleece shams and I love it that their fur stays on the shams and not on my furniture. The cats won't even lay down in the areas where there is no fleece. The shams wash up just great, too. Win-win for humans and felines alike.

Buy SnugFleece Imperial Wool Pillow Sham (1-1/4" Pile) Now

I have been looking at Snugfleece products for a long time. I decided to buy a pillow sham first to see how I would like it. I like all of my bedding to be very soft and comfortable. While I find the pillow sham is the right thickness, the wool is a bit more coarse and itchy than I expected.

Read Best Reviews of SnugFleece Imperial Wool Pillow Sham (1-1/4" Pile) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment