Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tush Cush Car / Compu Computer Office Seat Cushion - Navy Blue

Tush Cush Car / Compu Computer Office Seat Cushion - Navy BlueI work on my laptop in Starbucks, other coffee shops and in public libraries a lot. I developed a case of "Study-butt" over the past three months of intense work. Bought this Car Cush on Amazon. What a relief! Amazingly comfortable, and just the right level of firmness, for me at least. Took all the pressure off my tailbone, and cough cough, related areas and gave that promised "tilt" so that I sit more upright. I felt a bit goofy walking into Starbucks with this the first few times, but got over that no one seemed to care. I'd highly recommend this as a gift for anyone doing the cafe/office thing.

I experience pain and discomfort from Sciatica, and there was a point when it made driving almost unbearable. After doing proper stretches and changing how I bend and such, combined with the tush cush, I feel much better. I noticed an immediate difference in how I felt while sitting the car while using this product. I recommend it to anyone with lower back pain.

Buy Tush Cush Car / Compu Computer Office Seat Cushion - Navy Blue Now

The Tush Cush car seat cushion is very comfortable and provides great back support as well as lift for petite drivers. I was so delighted with my first purchase I ended up buying two more for family members. Also, the company provides such quick shipping service I received my orders within a couple of days.

Read Best Reviews of Tush Cush Car / Compu Computer Office Seat Cushion - Navy Blue Here

I was sidelined severe back and leg pain and unable to sit or drive. The Tush Cush car seat cushion relieved the pressure on the nerves enough for me to drive and use my computer again relatively pain free. I give it 5 stars as without it I was unable to sit in a hard chair for more than 5 minutes and driving was virtually impossible. My chiropractor agrees with me that it is a valuable aid for my problems. Might help for all back problems but it certainly did for me. At the price, it is less expensive than one treatment and well worth trying.

Want Tush Cush Car / Compu Computer Office Seat Cushion - Navy Blue Discount?

My husband and I recently drove to Arizona. The 1100 miles in the past was to much riding for my hips. The Tush Cush made the trip so much more comfortable for me. Before I had to sit in awful positions to help relieve my painful hips, but now I can ride for hours without pain. I recommend this product to anyone who has hip pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment