Saturday, November 30, 2013

Papasan Chairs - Rattan Papasan Chair with Cushion

Rattan Papasan Chair with CushionAfter eyeing this chair for several months on Amazon and other sites, I decided to buy this one in Java. I ordered it on 4/21/11 & received it on 4/28/11. I must say I usually buy the smaller moon chairs but decided to spend a little more for a longer laster alternative and I am not disappointed. I set this chair up in front of my window where I normally read from my kindle and the wicker frame compliments the room decor.

First off, I cannot believe how comfortable this chair is for gaming! I also awoke this morning to find my chihuahua/yorkie curled up in it...and now that I glance over, she 'is' in it sleeping. lol

I do plan on buying the foot stool for this chair at a later date and update my review as well. I would recommend this chair but would ask to check it out on video site like you-tube before purchasing.

Never before written a review so first the "WOW!" is that I ordered this on Monday, was told to expect 2 days for "processing" and to expect delivery between Mon-Fri of the following week...

...it was here Wednesday afternoon 2 days after I ordered it! Talk about excellent customer service (and the shipping was free!).

As for the product I've used the 'metal-framed' collapsing 'bowl-' or 'sphere-' or 'comfy-' chairs... they cost about 1/3 the price, and they collapse. literally after about a year mine broke, then after I replaced it, same deal... (& to clarify, NOT talking about products from this vendor talking about the 'cheapies' from another vendor)

...so this time I went for the Rattan chair have a friend who's had his for 20 years. Sure, it's not made to fold up and be carried away, but on the other hand, it's not going to break!

The only thing I'm curious about with this chair is that the cushion is polyesther-covered (my friend's had a canvas cover) hoping it won't wear through or tear...I'm keeping the broken chair's cover anyway to use as a protector for this cushion. If anyone knows of someone who makes covers for them (along the line of futon covers), let me know!

Buy Papasan Chairs - Rattan Papasan Chair with Cushion Now

This is a very nice papasan chair. It was packed very well. The cushion is nice and thick & the frame is very sturdy, yet the chair itself is very light-weight. The chair is about 42 inches in diameter. The frame doesn't have a glossy finish, isn't top quality but is very comfortable, durable & worth more than every penny paid! Can't beat this chair for the price!!! I love to curl up in it with my 4 year old & read with him. I expect this to give me years of comfort.

Read Best Reviews of Papasan Chairs - Rattan Papasan Chair with Cushion Here

This review will cover the details of the Papasan but also address issues that other reviewers brought up.

The chair arrived in three days after ordering. The chair was packaged very well and was easily assembled. The pieces are sturdily built and are very durable. The cushion is very soft and comfortable. One reviewer said it felt too much like polyester. I have had no problems with the material. Several reviewers said that they had some trouble with the chair's round frame moving around. I have had no trouble with this. The frame sits sturdily on the stand and has four plastic knobs that the round frame rests on to prevent it from moving. One reviewer said that the chair was very stinky. The chair has no odor that I can detect.

Pros:

1) sturdy

2) comfortable

3) large

4) stable

Cons:

1) kind-of pricey

Conclusion: Overall this is a great chair that I would highly recommend for someone wanting a comfortable chair to relax in.

Want Papasan Chairs - Rattan Papasan Chair with Cushion Discount?

My reasons to rate it with 4 stars only are...

pros:

comfortable

nice looking

fast delivery

cons:

cushion is made of polyester

Compare to the sensation of the same chair with the natural cushion and you will feel the difference.

But this is the matter of preferences of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment