Saturday, November 30, 2013

Phiten Home Collection 400 Thread-Count 100-Percent Cotton 4-Piece Full Sheet Set

Phiten Home Collection 400 Thread-Count 100-Percent Cotton 4-Piece King Sheet Set, TaupeI'm not particularly happy about these sheets. They are generously sized and the fitted sheet is terrific for not coming untucked. The pillow cases have an extra flap to hold the pillow in.

They seem to wrinkle a lot. I took them from the drier promptly but they looked like they'd been left in the drier for a few days.

The fabric is much more rough than I hoped for.

Overall, I would not purchase these again.

I ordered the full size set, in white. They are a medium weight, cotton that wash and dry nicely. The elastic, all around the fitted sheet, makes it fit well, over my thick mattress. Perfect for Spring and Fall. Really like the envelope style pillow cases. Among the best 400 thread count sets, I've purchased, for $40.00 with free shipping too.

Buy Phiten Home Collection 400 Thread-Count 100-Percent Cotton 4-Piece Full Sheet Set Now

I felt uneasy about this purchase. It arrived with no labels, just a clear plastic bag. But after taking a closer look, they are just what I want in sheets... I don't like the soft fuzzy feeling of flannel, or the slippery feeling of satin, they are what I call 'crisp', very good quality cotton feel. A good price for sheets, and just the right color, these were EXACTLY what I wanted. They do not come out of the dryer looking like they were just ironed, but they are no more wrinkled than other "wrinkle free" items. As for the phiten aqua-titanium technology, we don't notice a thing.

Read Best Reviews of Phiten Home Collection 400 Thread-Count 100-Percent Cotton 4-Piece Full Sheet Set Here

The tags on the sheets are not from Phiten, and the sheets are not even sold on the Phiten USA website. Giventhat they are from Amazon, we thought it'd be an original product, but appears not to be. We'll be returning this tomorrow.

Want Phiten Home Collection 400 Thread-Count 100-Percent Cotton 4-Piece Full Sheet Set Discount?

This past summer, I purchased a king set of Phiten 400-thread-count cotton bedsheets. The sheets are splendid: crisp, soft, comfortable and easy to launder.

But the pillowcases are the strangest I've ever seen. Unlike any other pillowcases I've owned, these are hemmed on only one side of the opening. The other, unhemmed, side is simply a folded-over piece of the fabric hanging loose inside the pillowcase.

Has anyone else seen this bizarre pillowcase design ?

Because of this problem, I'm downgrading my rating for this sheet set from 5 to 4 stars.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment