Saturday, November 30, 2013

Reizen Shake U Up Compact Vibrating Alarm Clock

Reizen Shake U Up Compact Vibrating Alarm ClockThis little wonder is exactly what I was looking for. I like to wake up slowly and have my alarm clock alert me several times, using the snooze function, before I get up. My husband, however, found this to be increasingly annoying. To keep peace in the family, I decided to switch from an on-the-table clock to an under the pillow one. The low vibration hum of the Shake U Up wakes me up gently and doesn't bother my husband at all. The big numbers and straightforward controls are helpful, too.

With the baby sleeping in our room too I needed a quiet way to be woken up but not startled awake. It is a soft vibration and easy to turn off. I keep it under the pillow.

Buy Reizen Shake U Up Compact Vibrating Alarm Clock Now

No comments:

Post a Comment