Monday, December 30, 2013

Super Mario Who's With Me Microraschel Blanket, 62-Inches by 90-Inches

Super Mario Who's With Me Microraschel Blanket, 62-Inches by 90-InchesI got this blanket for my son, who loves Mario. He was so excited to get it. The blanket is so soft and it's really big. I actually have tried to take it from him! I use it all the time! I would recommend it. You will love it. And, I don't have any problems when I wash it. It comes out just as soft and perfect as always.

Received our blankets yesterday and the boys loved the Mario Brothers. There soft and cozzy. Heres the problem, i washed them like it said in cold water and tumbled dry. When i went to pull the blanket out of the dryer it was full of shedded lint balls everywhere. So i washed it again and dryed again and same thing MORE lint balls stuck all over. Im going on my third wash to see if it corrects the problem, if not im a going to return them.

Buy Super Mario Who's With Me Microraschel Blanket, 62-Inches by 90-Inches Now

Awesome BIG blanket of good quality and delivered very fast! Although I was upset to find the same exact product at a local store and was cheaper! I guess that's what I get for not doing my homework.

Read Best Reviews of Super Mario Who's With Me Microraschel Blanket, 62-Inches by 90-Inches Here

This blanket is great! My son got it for Christmas and he loved it. It is absolutely huge and very soft! I would recommend to anyone!

Want Super Mario Who's With Me Microraschel Blanket, 62-Inches by 90-Inches Discount?

This blanket is cute, but not worth the trouble. I purchased one at WalMart, and after one wash it pilled into a bunch of blue lint balls that get EVERYWHERE. Multiple washes, dryers, and lint removal devices did not help the problem. Thinking that maybe just that particular blanket was defective, I ordered another one off of Amazon, and had the same exact problem. I followed the washing directions exactly as displayed on the label and have no problems with similar types of blankets. My son loves Mario, but I hate having to pick the lint balls off of everything in the house.

Not worth the money, find a better quality one.

Save 52% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment