Thursday, January 30, 2014

Travel Halo - Compact Travel Pillow - Head & Neck Support - Restful Sleep at Last!

Travel Halo - Compact Travel Pillow - Head & Neck Support - Restful Sleep at Last!I love to travel but I hate to sleep when traveling. I have Sleep Apnea and head positioning can make the difference between a restful nap or a rude awakening from the effects of Apnea. This Travel Halo is not advertised and was not designed to help sleep apnea but for me, help with keeping the head in position helps me breath easier. My pulmonologist actual referred me to this product and now I actually have 2 of them. I wear the second one around my neck. The small size of the stabilising pillow (I don't like bulky neck braces around my neck) fits nicely under my chin and keeps my head from dipping down. Between the two, I now rest fitfully while traveling in an airplane or car. Thanks Breath Healthy for thinking outside the box. PS.. The eye cover is also a plus, though it could stand to be a little longer.

I found this product to be very uncomfortable and restrictive. The company responded promptly with a credit, but I had to pay return postage.

Buy Travel Halo - Compact Travel Pillow - Head & Neck Support - Restful Sleep at Last! Now

This is the best travel pillow I have ever used! You must have it if you want to significantly improve your travel experience.

Read Best Reviews of Travel Halo - Compact Travel Pillow - Head & Neck Support - Restful Sleep at Last! Here

I have not actually used this yet; just tried it on. It is a little tight around my head and not adjustable. Any added discomfort whatsoever in an already uncomfortable circumstance (i.e., a plane seat) is obviously not desirable. Seems odd that someone went to great lengths to increase comfort during travel but overlooked this one important part.

Want Travel Halo - Compact Travel Pillow - Head & Neck Support - Restful Sleep at Last! Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment