Friday, February 28, 2014

Airtek 2ERK13002 Raised Pillow Top Comfort Coil Air Bed with Built-In Pump, King

Airtek 2ERK13002 Raised Pillow Top Comfort Coil Air Bed with Built-In Pump, KingI just got this today and set it up, so if something changes then I'll keep Amazon posted.

This air bed is colossal compared to my Mainstays queen (which has been great for 2+ years by the way). It's as tall as 3 of them stacked.

The built-in pump seems competent enough to do the job and this bed also has a valve on the opposite side just in case.

It seems like a good quality vinyl was used in construction. I'm sure it'll hold.

It's a real king size... plenty big.

Comfort? Well it's an airbed, you can pretty much adjust how you see fit.

When entering and exiting the bed, the sides do bow in somewhat compared to the center because of how tall of an inflated mass this is. Just a bit of physics which does not detract from the air bed.

Yes this is my primary sleeper to be used 365 nights a year.

So far I couldn't be happier. This is the best of both worlds... A real bed that still accommodates my spartan lifestyle.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment