Friday, February 28, 2014

Cot Sheets (Fitted, Flat, Sets)

Cot Sheets, 4 Piece Cot Sheet and Pillow Case Set - WhiteI ordered these sheets for a cot we recently purchased because we are expecting guests and are short one bed. The description states that these sheets are wrinkle resistant. Well, I washed them before putting them on the bed, and I pulled them out of the dryer just as they had finished the drying cycle. Interestingly, the top sheet is made out of a totally different fabric and is in fact wrinkle resistant, and looks pretty good. However, the fitted sheet and pillow cases are not the same fabric and came out looking horrible, with tight wrinkles. I had to iron them to make them presentable. Since I have already washed them and need them right away, I'm not going to return them. But I would not purchase them again. Plus, the quality of the sheets is not very good.

This is a lovely sheet set durable, well made, with a nice feel. The bottom sheet is fitted with a generous pocket. I haven't tried it on the bed yet, but I'm pleased with the overall look and design. Very pretty light blue color, too.

Buy Cot Sheets (Fitted, Flat, Sets) Now

I just put the sheets on the cot today, the fitted sheet is a little big, but I tucked the blankets around it tightly and hopfully that will keep it from making a wrinkly sleeping surface.

They are very soft and I like that. Overall I am satisfied with the product.

Read Best Reviews of Cot Sheets (Fitted, Flat, Sets) Here

the sheets were a little big for the mattress so they kept slipping off the corners. And sliding around on the cot

Want Cot Sheets (Fitted, Flat, Sets) Discount?

The sheets are a bit large for a "cot" size--more like a twin (that's what they are marked). Quality a bit cheesy and no top hem but suitable for occasional use and washed very well. Nice color.

No comments:

Post a Comment