Friday, February 28, 2014

JOE BOXER TWO STANDARD PILLOWCASES - PINK

JOE BOXER TWO STANDARD PILLOWCASES - PINKMy mother is one of those people who can't make up her mind. She suggested hot pink pillow cases as one of her Christmas gifts. I looked online and at local stores in Twin Cities. I worried over the right hue of pink for mama Clark. Out of the blue, two standard pillowcases were shown for availability.

I re-checked with other listings to make sure they were right dimensions for standard pillows. I took a gamble with this item. The delivery was suppose to be within 10-14 days. To my surprise, I received my package within 4-5 days. Wrapped to perfection with a note from the owner, Nikki. I appreciate the little things.

Impressed tremendously by these little actions. I am delighted by the wonderful quality of the cases along with the quick delivery. I'd give this product and service a 10 out of 10 stars. Very impressed!

great color! matches my old pillow sheets. i love this kind of pink! a bit long for my pillows so i have to get flufflier pillows =]

Buy JOE BOXER TWO STANDARD PILLOWCASES - PINK Now

Was a very hard color to find, but I really needed to it go with some of the other accents in my room. Glad to have found it at all, let alone such a nice price.

Read Best Reviews of JOE BOXER TWO STANDARD PILLOWCASES - PINK Here

No comments:

Post a Comment