Friday, February 28, 2014

Magic Loft 200 Thread-Count Down Alternative Queen Size Bed Pillow, White

Magic Loft 200 Thread-Count Down Alternative Queen Size Bed Pillow, WhiteThis pillow was great at first. I bought it in October of 2011, and now it is June of 2012. Guess what? Neck pain, headaches and middle back pain. The pillows I bought are basically two hard masses of uncomfortable rest. I would consider something else.

Not too soft, not too hard.

My old pillow could never be right. I will start with the pillow folded in two, then sometime in the middle of the night I remove it and throw it away, and sleep without pillow.

With this one, I sleep on it all night long. Just the perfect balance I was looking for.

Buy Magic Loft 200 Thread-Count Down Alternative Queen Size Bed Pillow, White Now

I bought this to replace my old pillow which has gone flat and stale. This one is new and fluffy. What's not to love there?

Read Best Reviews of Magic Loft 200 Thread-Count Down Alternative Queen Size Bed Pillow, White Here

No comments:

Post a Comment