Monday, March 31, 2014

Decorative Beige and Blue Tropical Floral Square Toss Pillow

Pillow Perfect Decorative Tropical Floral Square Toss Pillow, Beige/BlueI love the pattern on these toss pillows! I am only giving it 4 stars though because the stuffing is a bit thin.

Pillow is exactly as show. I have two as throw pillows in my living room now that we're really enjoying. The fabric is a little rough, so they're not great for laying on, but I'm happy with them.

Buy Decorative Beige and Blue Tropical Floral Square Toss Pillow Now

This pillow is beige on one side, floral on the other. I hadn't realized this when I purchased them, but I still think they are a well made, and comfortable pillow. I would recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Decorative Beige and Blue Tropical Floral Square Toss Pillow Here

No comments:

Post a Comment