Monday, March 31, 2014

Newpoint International Inc. Microsuede Body Pillow Cover With Double Sided Zippers

Newpoint International Inc. Microsuede Body Pillow Cover With Double Sided Zippers, ChocolateTypically, I'm a bit lazy about bothering to follow up here with a review of any kind. However, I detest rampant negativity. SO, I ordered these body pillow covers. 2 in fact. Yes, I realize I have pillow addiction issues and will promptly seek therapy for it.

The cases arrived on time, in a neat and tidy little Amazon box. In little plastic, zippered cases of their own. I lugged out the two, very hot pink body pillows in need of makeover and was filled with trepidation as I began to gingerly unzip the first cover. Okay, well, maybe not. Maybe I just unzipped it like any old normal zipper. To which it reacted by unzipping like any normal zipper.

The beastly body pillows were like slippery eels though and it took a while to wrangle them into the cases. Like diapering a really wiggly baby or maybe trying to slice a wet egg. Then it was time to face the fragile and wholly unreliable, well, allegedly unreliable zipper again. Oh noes!

It zipped back up just fine. On both cases. Which begs the question...what the heck were you people doing to rip these zippers out ? Are you the same people who bend your Kindle the wrong way in the case then sue Amazon when it cracks? Were you in an accident that took away your opposable thumbs?

I get that we live in a world where people expect what they want when they want it, but seriously. Its a $9 body pillow cover. Had my zippers broken, I would have gone through the return process, had the product replaced, then covered my body pillows later than expected. What is with the anger levels on these reviews?

If you want reliability from a body pillow cover zipper, please go pay a bit more for one at a high end linens store. Ordering this one and complaining bitterly when it disappoints you is like walking into Anna's Linens expecting to find egyptian cotton.

That being said, mine worked like a dream and the now matching body pillows really help my other decorative pillows stand up nicely. However, with the pillow count on my bed now at 15, I really am going to go seek that pillow addiction therapy. Maybe there are some steps I can do.

I ordeered 2 of these. The "microsuede" felt okay. I had them washed before using and they came back in perfect condition except for the zippers. One zipper came off completely and the remaining 3 zipper anchors were so poorly stitched that it would be inevitable for them to fail sooner rather than later. Newpoint International needs to update their standards for stitching in the zipper anchors.

Buy Newpoint International Inc. Microsuede Body Pillow Cover With Double Sided Zippers Now

I love the double sided pillow cover; for the simple fact it is easy to get the pillow in on one side then go to the other side to pull the pillow through adjust the pillow inside the cover and zip; it is very simple and I Highly recommend this type of pillow cover:

Plus I wouldn't have purchased it unless is was a Free Super Saving Shipping; I can't afford all of the extra shipping charges, but by using Free Super Saving Shipping; Certainly helps my life much simpler

Read Best Reviews of Newpoint International Inc. Microsuede Body Pillow Cover With Double Sided Zippers Here

Doesn't fit the Embrace Memory Foam Body Pillow from Sleep Innovations (that big ole mammoth of a body pillow).

Tried to return it to Amazon and they just gave me a free full refund (no need to even ship it back!!!).

So I just threw the cover over my old (wimpy) body pillow and voila! I have two body pillows on my bed now...

Want Newpoint International Inc. Microsuede Body Pillow Cover With Double Sided Zippers Discount?

Within minutes of removing the cover from the packaging, and attempting to slide my body pillow into the cover, the zipper for this broke off. What should I have expected? I purchased a poor quality piece of product, and I get what I paid for... junk.

Do not purchase. Flushing a $10 down the toilet would be a better alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment