Sunday, March 30, 2014

The BodyPillow by Tempur-Pedic

The BodyPillow by Tempur-PedicI like this pillow but Tempurpedic packs it in a box folded in half. The middle of the pillow would not expand back to it original sixe so there is a flat spot in the middile of the pillow. I don't know it it is one solid piece of foam but for me it is like the foam is broken into 2 pieces. I own other Tempurpedic pillows and beds and love them I hope I don't have his problem with the new pillow once this one is exchanged.

The best body pillow ever. The price kept me from purchasing before now but after multiple pillow purchases for less expensive versions, I decided to make the investment. No more rotating the pillow to get the fullest part of the pillow, it never becomes squashed!

Buy The BodyPillow by Tempur-Pedic Now

This pillow is awesome it's a little expensive but it's very high quality. I'm 6'1" and sleep on my side. This pillow is long enough to go in between my legs and let me sort of hug it to with my arms. It's very high quality. I can definitely recommend this pillow to other people.

Read Best Reviews of The BodyPillow by Tempur-Pedic Here

I have used body pillows for the last 16 years (started out with my first pregnancy). I use body pillows on a permanent basis now because I get a better nights sleep. I was so apprehensive about spending $199 on a body pillow, because what if it was not comfortable--I would be stuck with it because they do not accept returns on Tempur Pedic pillows. I have no regrets! This pillow was just right in every way possible. I do recommend this pillow if you plan to use it for a while, because of the price. I hope it last a while. It comes with it own washable pillowcase, but I purchased a separate one on amazon just to keep it as clean as possible, since I won't be able to launder the whole pillow. It is also long enough and it is nice that the foam is even throughout, because my last pillow, the Snoozer had to be reshaped throughout the night because I had it for over 5 years and had to rearrange the stuffing at least twice a night. I did wash this pillow often.

Want The BodyPillow by Tempur-Pedic Discount?

We have Tempur-Pedic pillows so I though the bodypillow would be a great addition since we already had regular body pillows. However this pillow is so hard that my husband who is a large man can barely make a dent in it. Not to mention it is so heavy that if you were to try and adjust yourself in the middle of the night it isn't possible because the pillow weighs a ton. The concept was great but the product failed in comparison to other Tempur-Pedic products.

No comments:

Post a Comment