Monday, March 31, 2014

Travel Size Duo Buckwheat & Millet Hull Pillow

Bucky Small Duo Bed Pillow, White, One SizeThis pillow is wonderful. I've used buckwheat pillows for years and they can't be beat for support. The millet side is absolutely luxurious. It really is silky smooth! Both of them together make this the best pillow I've ever tried to sleep on, at least texture-wise. There's just one problem: this pillow is so small that it looks like a doll pillow. The measurements provided here must have been the unfilled pillow. The filled pillow is actually closer to 12x9". It's so small that when I sleep on my side (which is most of the night) it doesn't provide enough support and I wake up sore. I'll probably wind up buying the larger duo pillow to sleep on and using this one for travel or as a lumbar pillow.

If this pillow really was 14x11 as stated -when filled and ready for useI would've given it 5 stars.

The duo millet & buckwheat Bucky pillow is by far THE best. Well suited for side sleepers and back sleepers as one can squish the pillow into whatever shape needed to sleep restfully. This is a flatter and smaller sized pillow (NOTE: not the very small travel pillow). Also has a nice padded pillowcase. Seller was expedient with delivery too!

Buy Travel Size Duo Buckwheat & Millet Hull Pillow Now

4 stars instead of 5 because next time I would pay the extra money and buy a larger size. Wonderful support, stays cool throughout the night and never bothered my allergies. Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Travel Size Duo Buckwheat & Millet Hull Pillow Here

I love this pillow it's super supportive (and the firmness is adjustable by removing some of the hulls), and comes in a really cute carrying case. I don't get on a plane without it (and have also actually used it in hotels too, especially when the pillows are too soft). It's not the tiniest travel pillow out there, but for the support, you can't beat it. Comes with a washable pillowcase.

Want Travel Size Duo Buckwheat & Millet Hull Pillow Discount?

This pillow is exactly what I was looking for in months. I had the same size, with millet filling only, since well, since ever. This kind with double pockets for millets and buckwheats is even better. The only reason I give that pillow only four stars is because it is filled TOO much! But after taking out from each compartment a certain amount, it is mostly flat and the way I like it. The 2 compartments are a hit. Some reviewers complained about the size indicated not being correct but it is when you measure it flat out. Very good product for a very good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment