Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Brentwood 5361 Versatile Woodland 20 by 20-Inch Outdoor Replacement Chair Cushion

Brentwood 5361 Versatile Woodland 20 by 20-Inch Outdoor Replacement Chair CushionExactly as pictured. Very nice looking. Very pretty color, nice and thick and sturdy.

I would recommend this cushion, definately.

I ordered these for my patio to go with some dark teak dining chairs They are lovely and thick and very comfortable to sit on. The colour is nice and rich and the quality seems very good. These are heavy cushions which I believe will stand up well to many years of wear and tear. I live outside the USA so making mistakes with purchasing and exporting can be very costly but I am happy to say that this was a great buy which I am delighted with.

Buy Brentwood 5361 Versatile Woodland 20 by 20-Inch Outdoor Replacement Chair Cushion Now

No comments:

Post a Comment