Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Elrene Essex Grommet Linen Panel

Elrene Home Fashions Essex Window PanelIt's looks wonderful. I knew it was cotton so I just rinsed in cold water and set out to dry and it shrunk about 2 inches. Lovely if you don't wash it.

I bought these for my kitchen where I have sliding doors out onto a patio. It was perfect until I washed them. I washed them per their directions on cold. Laid them flat to dry. They shrunk 3 inches!!! Ugh, no they are embarrassingly short. What a waste.

Buy Elrene Essex Grommet Linen Panel Now

Im sure the curtains are great, but I was dismayed upon opening the package to see that the "white" (yes, they're labled WHITE on the package) curtains are actually cream. SIGH...off to the post office I go.

Read Best Reviews of Elrene Essex Grommet Linen Panel Here

No comments:

Post a Comment