Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hotel 200TC Sheet by the dozen--Pillow Cases

Beautiful White Hotel 200TC Sheet by the dozen--Pillow Cases, QueenI co-sponsor a color guard group and wanted something nice for the girls as camp gifts. These pillowcases were great! I was able to paint on them easily and they washed up fine. I could see using these to embroider on either by machine or by hand.

I have never liked small pillows. I have a queen size bed and four king size pillows. I was looking for affordable bedding and came across these. I was a little leary that they say Hotel pillow cases, wasn't sure if they'd be stiff and/or uncomfortable. I'm so glad I bought them and will probably buy more! These cases are so light, comfortable and soft I'd recommend them highly!

Buy Hotel 200TC Sheet by the dozen--Pillow Cases Now

These are great for ever day use, I put designs on them to brighten them up, they do need some ironing.

Read Best Reviews of Hotel 200TC Sheet by the dozen--Pillow Cases Here

These pillow cases came clean, and the material was good for the price. These will definitely serve our needs. I would purchase these again in the future.

Want Hotel 200TC Sheet by the dozen--Pillow Cases Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment