Friday, May 30, 2014

Brentwood Tipped Fur 18-Inch Knife Edge Pillow, Brown

Brentwood Tipped Fur 18-Inch Knife Edge Pillow, BrownThese pillows are pretty and very comfortable. I would recommend these pillows. Great value! They are a nice brown color!

This is probably more of a packing/handling problem, but I ordered this pillow for my daughter, as a Christmas gift. I ordered it in brown to match a blanket I had purchased, but when the shipment came, it was black. So, I sent it back and ordered another one, in hopes that I would get it in time for the holiday.....I recieved another black one just before Christmas. I mailed it back again, with a note explaining the situation. I recieved a note of apology, along with a refund. I just wish I would have recieved the actual product:/

Buy Brentwood Tipped Fur 18-Inch Knife Edge Pillow, Brown Now

No comments:

Post a Comment