Friday, May 30, 2014

Core Products -Econo Leg Spacer Pillow and Blue Pilllow Case

Core Products -Econo Leg Spacer Pillow and Blue Pilllow CaseI have had a pillow similar to this one for a long time, and I am happy with it. When my husband needed a pillow that would be shallower than his regular one, and with the famous curve for his neck, I went to the local stores but did not find one that would resemble my pillow. Then I went to Amazon and found this one, that I thought would be the best selection. I was wrong and he is complaining. The pillow is so hard, so so so hard, it is almost like a brick. We are hoping with use it will get better.

I bought this pillow because my knees are too close together when I sleep and it causes me a lot of grief. When I first opened the package, my concern was that it was too small to provide enough space. Also, the pillowcase was not included. Rather than simply return it, I emailed about the pillowcase and received a quick reply that it was on the way. This assuaged my concerns. When the pillowcase arrived soon thereafter, I tried it out. I was right, the pillow is too narrow where the knees rest on it. The manufacturer could have made it a little bit wider to provide an ample of room. When I called to return the product, they replied that I cannot return it because the package was opened. There was no other way to determine if it would work than to open it up, considering the packaging made it impossible to know if it would work. I am very disappointed and will ensure that I pay more money for a product that is not made with the least amount of material and still called a Leg Spacer.

Buy Core Products -Econo Leg Spacer Pillow and Blue Pilllow Case Now

No comments:

Post a Comment