Friday, May 30, 2014

Jackson Roll Slip-On Pillowcase

Jackson Roll Slip-On PillowcasePillowcase fabric is listed as cotton/poly on its package, but manufacturer Core Products fails to specify the percentage of each. Fabric feels sleazy as though polyester predominates. It has no zipper but instead two lengthwise seams, a fabric flap, and is ill-fitting. One of the long seams usually ends up under the body, and is uncomfortable. I threw it away.

I miss the original Guardian Jackson Cervipillo [registered trademark], which is no longer made by Sunrise Medical; it had a zippered cotton/poly pillowcase with a great fit and comfortable fabric that laundered beautifully. If only I'd known they were going out, I would've stocked up on Cervipillo and their pillowcases.

It fits perfectly on my Jackson Roll. As stated there is no zip to close it, it's like a sham in that the back of the pillowcase overlaps on itself. Wish it came in other colors though.

Buy Jackson Roll Slip-On Pillowcase Now

It is a little big on my rolled pillow, but looks better then what was on it. Very soft blue.

Read Best Reviews of Jackson Roll Slip-On Pillowcase Here

This pillowcase fits perfectly over the Jackson pillow. It is made well, so that it is very easy to put on and take off for washing. I wish the material were a little softer. But it will hold up well. I'm pleased that it came in light blue, rather than white.

Want Jackson Roll Slip-On Pillowcase Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment