Saturday, May 31, 2014

Judy Brown King size Luxury 11 piece Comforter set includes Comforter, sheets, skirt, Throw Pillows,

Judy Brown King size Luxury 11 piece Comforter set includes Comforter, sheets, skirt, Throw Pillows, Pillow Shams by Royal HotelJust received my order for the Sonata Luxury 11-piece Comforter Set and am very pleased. They shipped quickly and their customer service department was terrific.

The satin-finish coffee brown is a true rich shade and the fresh white, deep pocketed sheets are 600-count Egyptian Cotton. Very high quality. I am so impressed that I may purchase a second Sonata comforter set from this vendor for my queen size bed.

I would recommend this product, and seller, to anyone wanting a fresh new look for their bedroom. Excellent quality for the price.

Save 70% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment