Saturday, May 31, 2014

SONA FDA-Cleared Anti-Snore and Mild Sleep Apnea Pillow

SONA FDA-Cleared Anti-Snore and Mild Sleep Apnea PillowI bought this a few months ago and am still using it. The pillow does help keep you sleeping on your side. If sleeping on your side eliminates your snoring, this pillow will help you. If you snore like a mack truck pulling a load of gravel up a hill, this probably will not help you too much. I tried this in conjunction with one of the anti-snore mouthpieces on Amazon and was told that it cut the noise to a dull roar but did not stop the snoring to the point where other people could still sleep in the same room. I think it does help me breathe a bit better at nite and am still using it. The only downside is an occasional sore neck if you sleep on it the wrong way. If you are a "light snorer" and have room in the bed for it, I would definitely suggest you try it. If you can overpower a chainsaw with your snore, you should probably head straight to a CPAP machine.

This pillow was recommended for me following a medical sleep study. I stop breathing (20 times per hour) when I sleep on my back. That's every 3 minutes. Add to that the fact that my oxygen dropped 12%, and you KNOW I have a problem.

Given the choice between learning to sleep on my side or wearing a cpap machine for the rest of my sleeping life, I came out and found this turtle-like pillow to help me learn how to safely sleep at night, and bought one. That was two weeks ago. When it arrived, I tried different names for it, "the turtle" "the dove," and finally came up with "the Bump." And so the Bump and I had to become friends.

At first, even knowing I had no choice, I "fought" sleeping with the Bump. I mentally pictured it safely holding me in place, but I still kept trying to turn over in my sleep, and waking up when I couldn't. I must have awakened 20 times or more that first night. The second night was a bit better. And, over the course of two weeks, I finally had my first full night's sleep, waking up once or twice and turning over to my other side, then falling quickly back to sleep.

BUT, even before that first full night, I could tell a difference. I began waking up more alert and aware. I no longer have to take a nap during the day to survive (waking up from the nap even more sleepy and tired). Since the sleep study was able to identify my problem, I know that I am breathing better, sleeping deeper, especially since I am waking up more rested. Even my morning blood sugar has significantly improved.

For those buying this to reduce snoring ... it does that too, by forcing you to lay in the correct position where your throat remains open.

But the primary FDA approval is for Sleep Apnea particularly the kind that I have, positional sleep apnea.

It is designed to train you to sleep on your side, and to help you be comfortable in the correct sleeping position. It takes time to learn to sleep in this position. In my case, it was two weeks to become comfortable all night long, but for some people, it can take up to a full month. So do not purchase this pillow unless you are willing to make that kind of commitment.

Buy SONA FDA-Cleared Anti-Snore and Mild Sleep Apnea Pillow Now

This pillow is aaaaamazing. My husband was snoring so much that I had to use ear plugs; those didn't always work. I was ready to sleep in another room just to get a good night sleep. My husband ordered this. It took ahwile to get the pillow. (He was actually ready to go to a retail store to purchase a pillow.) We decided to wait for this one; I am so glad we did. I don't know how it works so well, but it does. I can sleep through the night and not wake up from his snoring. He says that it is comfortable and has no problem sleeping on this pillow. I would recommend to anyone!

Read Best Reviews of SONA FDA-Cleared Anti-Snore and Mild Sleep Apnea Pillow Here

This pillow has stopped my snoring, according to my wife. I do seem to be getting better sleep. Had if for 2 weeks now, still adjusting to it.

Pros:

Seems to work for snoring.

Seems fairly well made.

Better sleep.

Cons:

Expensive.

You have to sleep with your arm out, under the pillow. It does not work without that. We used to have the bedroom fairly cold at night, under thick blankets. Had to turn the heater in the bedroom up a bit, your arm sticking out will get too cold in the winter.

You have to stick with it, and keep putting yourself in the correct position. It takes a while adjust, I am still getting used to it but I think soon it will be habit.

Want SONA FDA-Cleared Anti-Snore and Mild Sleep Apnea Pillow Discount?

I am a 5'1" female and snore mild to medium, depending on the day. This pillow greatly reduced my snoring almost every night. However, it takes time to "break in". The pillow is VERY firm at first, but softens up after about a month. It is difficult to get used to if you are a shorter person (neckaches for the first few weeks). However, it is worth it to have stopped snoring completely.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment