Sunday, June 1, 2014

Madison Park Palisades 7 Piece Comforter Set

Palisades Comforter Set Size: California KingI purchased this bedding because its the only coral colored bedding out there that I could find. I went to multiple stores and looked online for several weeks before making what I thought was my final decision. I ordered the item and received it in a some-what timely manner, it was a few days later than expected. Upon opening the package, I noticed that it was definitely the right colors but a horrible horrible quality. I could have torn it apart by simply tugging on the seams, which were already torn on the tiny throw pillows to the point where the stuffing was coming out. Not only was it sewn very poorly, the material was so thin it felt as though it would be rags after one wash and would never have kept me warm. I was completely dissappointed in the product AND the only review available to me at the time of purchase which led on that this was a quality peice. Makes me wonder if the seller added the first and only review itself to mislead customers into falling for their product. It should have been made to last years for the ridiculous price of $175.00. I have found better and more quality bedding at Walmart. The disaster does not end here. In attempting to return the product, I realized that I must pay my own shipping. Because of the awkward shape and weight of the box, I paid $59.99 to ship the junk back to the seller. Not only am I back to my start point in searching for bedding, I am out sixty dollars for nothing. If nothing else, I learned my lessondo not purchase anything on Amazon that cannot be shipped directly from Amazon. If it is an outside seller, it means that Amazon has not agreed to approve their product or will not endorse it enough to offer Amazon's free return policy. I should have known. Never again.

Was really pleased with the product, looked just like the picture. Warm colors. Great quality. Good product for the money. Quick delivery. Great service!

Buy Madison Park Palisades 7 Piece Comforter Set Now

My husband and I have a hard time agreeing on bedding for our room, so finding something we both liked was a challenge. When we finally found this comforter set, my parents ordered it for us as a gift. We received it, and although we do really like the colors and the pattern, the quality of the set is incredibly poor. Every accent stitch on the comforter had thread falling out. We took pictures and requested a return, and the vendor assured me that if we just replaced the comforter, the next one would not be poor quality. Well, they were wrong I think the second one we got was worse quality than the first. Because we liked the comforter color scheme so much, and we have such a hard time agreeing, we decided to keep it, clip off the threads, and just be sure to keep an eye on it. Unlike the previous reviewer though, when we requested a return, we did not have to pay return shipping. The vendor didn't even want the item back. So at least we weren't out that cost as well.

Read Best Reviews of Madison Park Palisades 7 Piece Comforter Set Here

No comments:

Post a Comment