Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Boppy Prenatal Cuddle Pillow, Neutral

Boppy Prenatal Cuddle Pillow, NeutralThis pillow is just what I needed! I used the Boppy full body prenatal pillow with my first pregnancy and didn't remember having any complaints at the time. However, when I got it out to use this time around, I was constantly waking up all tangled in the giant pillow and sheets. This pillow is the perfect size to give some belly and hip support, without taking over the bed. Also, it allows you to use your own pillow for your neck and head, thereby leaving you free to roll over without having to stand up and reposition everything. It's also great for underneath your knees or behind your back support for watching tv.

I bought this pillow seven years ago. I used it for two pregnancies. In between kids I developed back problems that never seem to go away and I use it to this day to make sleeping more comfortable. This pillow has gotten me through it all. It helps keep pressure off belly, knees and back, pregnant or not. It has not lost its fullness, not even in the spot where my knees come together. (Okay, it's not as thick in that spot as it once was but it's still quite satisfactory.) It's not big enough to push your husband out of bed and it's pretty easy to roll with. I love this thing. Even works for nursing when the baby Boppy is in a different room. I couldn't love this pillow more. Even though I'm done with kids I'd order another for my knees and back.

Buy Boppy Prenatal Cuddle Pillow, Neutral Now

I shopped for awhile and read a lot of maternity pillow reviews before choosing this item. It seems to be both loose and lofty enough with constant use, without getting hot and making me want to throw it off the bed. It is not cumbersome like so many others reviewed and the price was more reasonable, especially considering that it is a Bobby product. I later found it sold in an outlet mall for about $12.00 more than I paid Amazon. My husband even tries to steal it sometimes, until I get to bed and guilt him into giving it back, you know, me growing his baby and all. The item had quite a strong smell when it first arrived but I immediately threw both the pillow and cover (that's right, it comes with a cover) into the washer and dryer and the residual smell faded after a couple nights of use. My sister also has one and has continued to use it every day since her son was born over two moths ago. I would recommend this product to expectant mothers as a staple item for their pregnancy, especially the last three months.

Read Best Reviews of Boppy Prenatal Cuddle Pillow, Neutral Here

I am 15 weeks pregnant and bought this pillow because a friend recommended it for my hip pain.... I found the pillow to be a little larger than I expected but it was pretty comfortable to snuggle up to. That was until the SECOND morning I woke up and the part between my knees was COMPLETELY flat ... I'm not a big person ... I'm 5'8 and fit so it's not like I had 2 ton legs pushing on it.... Stuffing and quality are poor. Also it's very rough and scratchy material.... All in all... I'm out 30 bucks for something useless.

Want Boppy Prenatal Cuddle Pillow, Neutral Discount?

I bought this pillow about two months after I found out I was pregnant. I went by the reviews and found this to be the best choice. Don't bother buying this pillow. It went flat after 5 days of use. I ended up buying a standard body pillow from Wal-Mart and it has held up better than the Boppy Cuddle Pillow and I've used it now for 3 months!

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment