Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Rattan Double Papasan Chair with Micro Suede Cushion

Rattan Double Papasan Chair with Micro Suede Cushion Fabric: SageOverall, the craftsmanship is excellent. I wouldn't recommend this chair to people that weigh anymore than I do (165). The cushion is way way too soft. It's extremely comfortable if you lay length wise on it (I'm 5'6), but if you sit in it normally your ass will sink to the wicker. As soon as this pad wears and sinks at all it will be useless for someone at my weight. It isn't uncomfortable in it's current state, but you definitely notice the wicker under your butt. The companies partnered to make this chair are international caravan/blazing needles. They are based somewhere in Texas. They are extremely rude and don't like taking calls with questions from customers. They told me verbatim "we don't deal with the public". I simply wanted to ask them about different padding options to see if they made a thicker padding, and like I said they were very rude. The shipping process is extremely slow and isn't trackable. Ordered mine on May 3rd and didn't get it until today (May 16th 2011). I highly doubt paying the extra money for the "micro-fleece" was worth it after feeling the fabric. I would recommend finding a place to try out the padding on Papasan chairs before you buy one online. Check out Pier 1 Imports.

This chair was so worth it. It is so soft and plush and thick. You never want to leave its comfort. It was worth every penny and is very well made!

Buy Rattan Double Papasan Chair with Micro Suede Cushion Now

No comments:

Post a Comment