Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sanders Home Collection Henna Reversible 10-Piece Bed in a Bag Bedding Set with Pillows, Teal

Sanders Home Collection Henna Reversible 10-Piece Bed in a Bag Bedding Set with Pillows, Full Size, TealI needed a change in bedding to brighten up my bedroom. We all know how manufacturers love to make their cheaper bedding products so much uglier than their more expensive ones. From the picture, this bedding set looked perfect for the colors in my room. Well, it's not as pictured. The blue is a bit darker than this picture displays. Even the picture on the packaging displays this same picture only the product itself is darker and looks a bit cheaper up close. I suppose I should wash it several times and maybe the colors will calm down a bit. That being said, it still brightens up the room, but for some reason, just the simple change in the blue makes this product look more like a child's bedding set than for an adult. Also, while this is for a queen size bed, the comforter is a bit small. Funny, I almost bought the king size set but figured the sheets would be too big. I probably should send it back but it's almost not worth the hassle of trying to get everything back in the plastic wrapping.

I'm a pretty frugal shopper and part of me is a bit disappointed in this comforter. But, when I break it down and think how much everything would cost separately, it's not so bad. Especially when considering all the super ugly patterns and colors that are out there in the affordable range.

I'm repainting another bedroom and because it's reversible, this comforter will probably fit in nicer in that room once I'm finished, especially since that room has a full size bed and this will end up being perfect. So, in the long run, I'll end up being satisfied with this bedding set.

I have been redecorating my room and I wanted a fun bed set to go with my purple walls. I love the colors and the fact that it is reversible! The sheets are very soft too. Just a warning, the colors are a bit darker than what is pictured and the print looks a bit childlike but I'm a college student so I do not mind. Overall, a great set for a nice price!

Buy Sanders Home Collection Henna Reversible 10-Piece Bed in a Bag Bedding Set with Pillows, Teal Now

No comments:

Post a Comment