Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dora the Explorer Toddler Nap Mat Pink

Dora the Explorer Toddler Nap Mat PinkI was mostly disappointed with the shipping time of this product. From the day I ordered it, it didn't get processed from the shipper's facility until 8 days later!! Almost as if it was forgotten. Once it was picked up by UPS, shipping was 3-4 days. So we waited 2 weeks for this to arrive to us!

Aside from the shipping issues we had, when we recieved the product it was not exactly what we had expected. It was a LOT thinner then we had imagined it to be. The "mat" is more like a comforter in thickness and feel. The blanket part of the mat that is attached (what has Dora on it) is also thin but wide enough to provide ample coverage. The size of this napmat is for a toddler, our daughter is 3 yrs old and 35 lbs. Our niece of 4 years old, 40 lbs., does not fit in it. Her feet hang out. My daughter loved the napmat, but she plays too much in it, and moves around pulling the blanket part causing the mat to twist over (probably due to it's thin quality, if it was a thick actual mat, it wouldn't move when she pulls on the blanket.) I am impressed with how cute it rolls up and makes for easy travel.

I bought this Dora nap mat for my 2 year old to use on vacation. She loves it! It is a little thin but I just put other blankets underneath it. I like that it has the attached pillow and blanket. The blanket is very soft. I've washed it once and it held up well. Overall, we're pleased with it.

Buy Dora the Explorer Toddler Nap Mat Pink Now

My daughter absolutely loves this nap mat. We had to buy her this for her day care. I think this a very cute product, but my main problem with it is that every time that you wash it there are fabric balls everywhere! I will be happier with this if and when it ever stops shedding!

Read Best Reviews of Dora the Explorer Toddler Nap Mat Pink Here

My package arrived on time and it was as described. This is for a little girl whose family needed help with presents for their children. Her request ws for a Dora Blanket. I was delighted to be able to get this for her.

Want Dora the Explorer Toddler Nap Mat Pink Discount?

this was so cute online but it it pretty flimsy, wish had more padding and the pillow was better

No comments:

Post a Comment