Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Square Ring Bearer Pillow

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Square Ring Bearer Pillow, Vintage Floral, 8-InchThis ring bearer pillow is the perfect addition to a brown and pink wedding. I purchased this item with the flower girl basket, and they made the cutest match. It has a wonderful silky feel and is the perfect colors. The brown and pink are complimentary with each other allowing them to fit a wide range of wedding hues. The embellishment and strings are off center as it looks in the picture. I thought that made it look less symmetrical and unique, others have complained... worth noting, I suppose. It is quite a sturdy little thing... my ring bearer, like many I'm sure, was three and before, during, and after the wedding was swinging it around by the ties... it held up just fine!

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment