Thursday, September 25, 2014

ITALIAN 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Set , Queen, Chocolate Solid, Premium ITALIAN F

ITALIAN 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Set , Queen, Chocolate Solid, Premium ITALIAN FinishIt took a while to get these, but I also had a weather delay where I live at. The packaging really scared me, it reminded me of the cheap black market buys I would find overseas. But I opened the Duvet set and the feel was wonderful. I only got the 300 TC because I don't like the stiff feel of the higher thread counts. I'm planning to wash them and wondering how it will hold up after being washed. The treading is a bit iffy.. It doesn't look very strong. But I love the color and for the price, I feel I got what I paid for. Overall I am happy with the purchase right now, and look forward to putting it on the bed. I bought these based off of reviews.. So we shall see.

Save 85% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment