Tuesday, September 24, 2013

1200 Thread Count Olympic Queen FOUR (4) Piece Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 T

1200 Thread Count Olympic Queen FOUR Piece Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 TC Solid Ivory SetI have never seen a 1200 TC sheet set that you could see through. These are thin and not of the quality I EXPECTED! I have a 1000TC set of sheets that are wonderful, and are in no comparison to these...

These are wonderful sheets! Actually, the Olympic size queen sheets were the wrong size but the seller provided excellent customer service and exchanged these sheets for the more appropriate size: Queen size (NOT Olympic Queen size as I had ordered). NO, they are not wrinkle free BUT the feel is worth the price and a few wrinkles.

Buy 1200 Thread Count Olympic Queen FOUR (4) Piece Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 T Now

The sheets were so thin that I could see through them. I have owned egyptian cotton high thread count sheets before, and these did not feel the same.

I immedicately requested instructions to return them and did so the day after I received them. I STILL have not been credited for the return. UPS tracking shows them to be delivered back to the seller on 11/15/10, but I can not find the refund on my credit card records. I have again contacted the seller via Amazon email and am awaiting a refund to my credit card.

The sheets sounded GREAT on the website, but were not up to my standards. The service has been poor in refunding my purchase price.

I'd say "Buyer Beward" in making this purchase!

I am very disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of 1200 Thread Count Olympic Queen FOUR (4) Piece Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 T Here

These are the BEST! The sheets fit even after washing the fit was perfect. The quality is outstanding and we are extemely happy with this product .

Want 1200 Thread Count Olympic Queen FOUR (4) Piece Bed Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket 1200 T Discount?

I loved these sheets when we first received them..soft..cozy..good fit over our feather bed thanks to the deep pockets. But only two months in and the corner pocket seam completely unraveled. Now the sheets are unusable with the gaping 4" hole at the corner. VERY disappointed!!!I've contacted the seller and maybe this poor quality can be resolved so it won't be a total waste of our money :(

Save 83% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment