Thursday, September 19, 2013

2 Pieces of 350TC Solid Black Soft Silky Satin Pillow Cases for Full or Queen Pillow

2 Pieces of 350TC Solid Black Soft Silky Satin Pillow Cases for Full or Queen PillowI have very dry skin and these help to retain moisture while I sleep! Will order another set for because it they are nicely priced.

I got these cases for my bed and I don't have any complains so far. I've been using them for a few months, they've been washed and they're wearing pretty well.

Buy 2 Pieces of 350TC Solid Black Soft Silky Satin Pillow Cases for Full or Queen Pillow Now

Great pillowcases to go along with new black satin sheet set. The sheet set came with only two pillowcases and these match the set I received.

Read Best Reviews of 2 Pieces of 350TC Solid Black Soft Silky Satin Pillow Cases for Full or Queen Pillow Here

If you're looking for an inexpensive set of satin pillow case, look no further, as these are great and carry a great price. Great value!

Want 2 Pieces of 350TC Solid Black Soft Silky Satin Pillow Cases for Full or Queen Pillow Discount?

I needed 2 extra pillow cases for my bed with satin sheets. Work just as well as the original set that came with my sheets so I am happy.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment