- Cloud Pillow.
- Crescent shaped, anatomically designed.
- Includes custom fit pillow case.
- Approximately 17 in x 13 in x 3 in.
- Imported.
Buy As Seen On TV! Original Sobakawa Cloud Pillow for Restful Sleeping Now
So far the Sobakawa is a very comfortable and practical pillow. I've been sleeping on it for 2 weeks now and my chronic neck and shoulder pain is gone. I've had those type of pains everyday for 15 years. The only odd thing is that it came with a special pillow case and a rather odd warning card that stated this pillow case must ONLY be used with the Sobakawa pillow and NEVER with any other pillow.... not that I would have tried but it was kind of cryptic and strange. Otherwise this pillow was well worth the price of 26.99 since it has helped eliminate morning neck and shoulder pain.Read Best Reviews of As Seen On TV! Original Sobakawa Cloud Pillow for Restful Sleeping Here
You don't want to get the one advertised unless you are looking for a travel size pillow. Order the queen or king size. I'm guessing the one in the pictures is the queen size not the one you will get when you place your order without buying the larger more expensive pillow. The "cloud" is anything but a cloud not cloud soft nor cool. Be ready to wake up with your hair soaking wet from sweat. I bought 3 one standard size to use on the recliner and two king size for the bed. The few weeks, the pillow was comfortable and kept its shape; however, over time both the outer shell and the cover stretch out of shape causing the pillow to stretch out of shape and lose the neck and head support features. To have any support with the pillow after it stretches is to find something to brace one side of the pillow against.Want As Seen On TV! Original Sobakawa Cloud Pillow for Restful Sleeping Discount?
I bought this pillow because I was tired of my pillows "going flat". This pillow is very hard to sleep on. It's filled with styrofoam beads, and is actually hard as a rock when you're trying to sleep. It seems fluffy enough when you're holding it, but not once you lay your head down. Besides being uncomfortable, it's loud. You can hear all of the beads rubbing against each other whenever you move. I'm going to try to return it to get my money back.I purchased this item for my husband. He was unable to use it because the sound of the beads moving in his ear annoyed him. I have given it to my grandson and he loves the pillow. It does stay cool and does feel nice, but if you are annoyed by the sounds of the beads crinkling in your ear when you move around, this is not for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment