Saturday, September 14, 2013

At Home Alessa, 7-Piece Comforter Set

At Home Alessa, 7-Piece King Comforter SetWell the pattern is pretty...

I purchased this comforter last year and I think we already need a new one. The material on the comforter itself seems to be very low grade because it has become fuzzy along the blue 'swirls'. This to me isn't a huge deal because you can't tell unless you're close up, and company usually doesn't come up and inspect your comforter.

Something that does bother me though is that it almost seems as even though I ordered a King size and they made it as if it were a queen size! It is very short so it almost appears as if it is just a big square and therefore it doesn't cover the sides of the bed all the way to the bed skirt as it is supposed to. So when I make the bad I have to fold down the top part and cover it with the decor pillows in order for it to reach the bed skirt at the foot of the bed. I also pull the left side down further than the right in order to reach the bed skirt so that when you walk into the room you can't see the sheets underneath.

Its very frustrating and for that reason I would not recommend this comforter.

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment