Friday, September 20, 2013

Beautyrest Sneeze Less Twin Pack Bed Pillow

Beautyrest Sneeze Less Queen Size Twin Pack Bed PillowI ordered this "twin pack" and received only one pillow. I called Amazon and was told that despite the label "twin pack" and the photo displaying two pillows, this item only comes with one pillow! If this is indeed correct, the description and photo are intentionally misleading.

I got a huge box and thought wow got my 2 pillows...Oh, no, it was only one. I'm sorry but the description does say a queen TWIN PACK! so where is my other pillow?? 2 could have easily fit in that huge box. I tried to send a seller feedback and it would not take me to the right spot to complain (Shame on you Amazon). Now I must search for a way to get my other pillow since I am married and we need 2.

Buy Beautyrest Sneeze Less Twin Pack Bed Pillow Now

I ordered these specifically for my king shams and they fill them out perfectly, big and puffy but not too firm. I wish I had ordered more to sleep on!

Read Best Reviews of Beautyrest Sneeze Less Twin Pack Bed Pillow Here

I'm sure these pillows are great if you like the big, firm type, but they weren't for me at all, which I was rather sad about. Still slept on them, and they're quite durable! I also noticed a reduction in both my allergies in the morning and how cool my face/head would still be throughout the night.

Recommended, but only if you want this specific kind of pillow.

Want Beautyrest Sneeze Less Twin Pack Bed Pillow Discount?

We have never had decent pillows. We always just got what was on sale at Target whenever we needed new ones. Well, we got new bedding so I decided to get some decent pillows. I'm glad I did, these things are nice!!! I like a firm pillow and these fit the bill. If you don't like firm then look elsewhere, otherwise these are the ticket. We have used then for a few months now and they are holding up great.

No comments:

Post a Comment