
First of all the product that I recieved does not look like the picture. It has the same picture and product description on the package that I recieved but when I took the actual pillows out I was disappointed. They are plain white, unlike the picture shows, and the cheapest material I have EVER seen on a pillow. Also, I was not familiar with goose down before I saw these pillows so I can't speak of the quality of the fill in reference to what it should be or usually is. All I know is these pillows go flat, and I mean flat, when you put your head on them. I usually buy 5 dollar pillows at target and I can say that those hold their shape and fill better. Overall, I was very disappointed in them. Will be returning them for a full refund. I can't believe how expensive they were considering what low quality it turned out to be

I am sleeping better with the softer down pillows. I shop for quality and price. The thread count, down quality and price were the best I found. I love them!
Buy Goose Down Pillow - 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton , Soft, Standard Size, Set of 2 Now
I have been looking for good quality 100% goose down pillows for years and Finally these meet the requirements. Will probably purchase one of their quilts next.
Read Best Reviews of Goose Down Pillow - 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton , Soft, Standard Size, Set of 2 Here
Very satisfied with these pillows. Robust stuffing, good quality, comfortable. I put them in the dryer on air setting when I got them, there was no smell. No feathers poking out.
Want Goose Down Pillow - 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton , Soft, Standard Size, Set of 2 Discount?
These are high quality down pillows. I have purchased two sets now one for myself and one as a wedding gift. Also, the seller was wonderful to work with immediate shipping and great communication.
Save 40% Off
No comments:
Post a Comment