Monday, September 16, 2013

Jenny George Ruched Cotton 7-Piece Comforter Set

Jenny George Ruched Cotton 7-Piece Comforter Set, QueenI am pretty happy with this set. It looks really nice with my black bedroom set and it's pretty cozy. It IS thin, yet, but it does seem to keep us pretty warm. Especially with a decent set of sheets with it. It does say to dry clean only but I have washed ours a few times already and it hasn't seemed to be a problem. I still love that we got it at a decent price for as much that came with it. Honestly, I couldn't believe it was ALL squeezed in the little bag it came in, which meant tons of wrinkles out of the bag, but oh well. I'd buy it again if needed.

I appreciate this set.

The fabric is somewhat rough.

The ruched design is really awesome.

The Amazon price beat the competition.

The pillows are a cool addition I don't use them, however.

I live in the desert Being that its summer, this comforter knows how to keep in the heat.

I typically keep my house around 75-76 over night with the typical summer outside temp being 90-100, so the cool AC kicks on quite often.

I sleep with only a fleece blanket and this comforter and find it often gets too hot So, in winter, I should be more than set.

The fleece + comforter is my usual setup and, prior to this set, I've barely ever been over-heated So, on a 1 3 snowflake heat scale, I'd give this comforter set a 3 snowflakes (as in, keeps you warm and toasty) rating.

Overall 4.5 stars, 0.5 due to lack of color selection and I guess fabric softness?

It's a good set and I really would rather not discount it based on those two factors.

Buy Jenny George Ruched Cotton 7-Piece Comforter Set Now

No comments:

Post a Comment