Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jovi Home Passiflora Cushion

Jovi Home Passiflora Cushionthis pillow is beautiful-it looks so high end-looks hand painted-only problem was color looks blue green-it clashed with my color blues-try it-it might look different to you-it is to pretty to pass up.

I love these pillows. They are very nice material, and look great. We have 2 dogs and a cat that are allowed on our furniture and these pillows show very little wear. I would definitely recommend them!

Buy Jovi Home Passiflora Cushion Now

I really like the colors and pattern on this pillow, and I think the picture shows the colors well. My complaint is that the padding is thin, which cheapens the look of the pillow for me. I like thicker pillows that are not only fun but functional. I was hoping there would be a way to change out the padding, but unfortunately, everything is completely stitched in. I have my doubts that this could hold up to general wear and tear and have since returned them.

Read Best Reviews of Jovi Home Passiflora Cushion Here

It is a nice looking pillow and matches my couch, but NOT worth the $39.00 I paid for it (bought two!) and I just noticed the price went down to $33.00 each. Sucks! It is more like a 16 inch pillow. I measured it. I would have paid about $20.00 for this pillow and upset that I bought two of them. One was delivered by another UPS driver and I caught him in time to refuse the 2nd pillow. The quality itself seems fine, just not worth $39.00.

Want Jovi Home Passiflora Cushion Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment