Buy Permafresh Complete Protector Set, White Now
These got a hole in them the first time they were washed and the zippers also broke, they ended up in the trash after only weeks of use.Read Best Reviews of Permafresh Complete Protector Set, White Here
I don't know where my got bedbugs from but it was one of the worst experiences I ever had! We had to wash every piece of clothing and linens that we had in the house. I was told by the exterminator to get encasements for the mattress and box spring because you can't them all out of the box spring. They were be far less expensive then even walmart, to get them on Amazon! When the exterminator saw them he said that those were the best ones you could get! They seem to be doing the job because havent had any problems since.The regular vinyl encasements I had purchased were ripped up in no time these are still in perfect condition and are working to keep the bed bugs away.

No comments:
Post a Comment