Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Polyester Fill Body Pillow (Size 20" x 72")

Polyester Fill Body PillowI was expecting a 'pillow' not a big rectangle that has no more fluff or substance to it than the ordinary thickness of a bed comforter. Its fluffy appearance is nothing but air. The actual material is only 3/4 to 1" thick, and probably half of that once you put your body weight on top of it. Plus, it's the kind of filling that slips around inside the case so that you will eventually end up with uneven lumps and 'bald spots' or 'fluff holes' where you press down on places that have only the cover material between you and the bed you're laying on. No different than one of those cheap lightweight faux down comforters that let you move the fill around inside each square of the blanket so that all the fill can be squished to one little corner.

I've been sleeping with body pillows ever since they came out, usually buying whatever is on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond, and they've always been nice and tightly packed with fill, and very supportive just not long enough, which is why I ordered this pillow. I am so disappointed. If only it had about five or six times the fill, it would have been great, as these extra long pillows are impossible to find in the stores. Too bad. I have no choice but to return them. Poo.

It's perfect. It's just what I was looking for. I loved . Sleep with this, make my nights better and confortable.

Buy Polyester Fill Body Pillow (Size 20" x 72") Now

I had been looking for years for a great body pillow and I have finally found it! My only criticism is that it came folded in half and it has been difficult to get the fold out of the pillow it is a bit thinner where it was folded. I have tried shorter body pillows, but because I am tall (5'9") they just did not work for me. This one is so much better. It is difficult to get covers to fit this very long pillow, but I made a pair out of a twin sheet set I got on sale.

Read Best Reviews of Polyester Fill Body Pillow (Size 20" x 72") Here

No comments:

Post a Comment