Friday, September 13, 2013

Sarah Peyton 10 inch Soft Luxury Memory Foam Mattress

Sarah Peyton 10 inch Soft Luxury California King Memory Foam MattressI ordered this mattress after looking at many memory foam mattresses. I chose this one because there wasn't negative reviews regarding the smell and the recovery from compressed shipping...alas, I should have been wary that the less expensive memory foam/foam mattresses would smell and not return to full ize after the compression shipping packaging. This mnattress still smells after a full day of airing outside and a week in the house and one portion has not achieved full reinflation so it is lop sided now !!!!!

I'm writing this review while enjoying the bed in question; with overnight shipping for only $3.99, it's a real bargain.

You MUST let the bed fully expand for a full 24 hours in a warm room. Don't try to get on it earlier (it expands from a 3-foot "capsule" container to full-size after unpacking) or you'll stunt its growth!

It's memory foam, alright; and this seems to be the sweet spot: going up to 12 inches increases the price dramatically, and I've found it's really not needed, with an actual platform (NOT box spring). It's not immediately pliable when you lay down, but as it absorbs your body heat it contours to your shape, and moving around in sleep in the middle of the night is easy because it cocoons you; kind of like a hammock. Not sure if this is the case with other memory foam products, but I like it! I'm getting the best sleep of my entire life now, for a great price.

Buy Sarah Peyton 10 inch Soft Luxury Memory Foam Mattress Now

one side is lower than the other side which i think is its flaw. the package is not good, i couldn't see any written information about the mattress.

Read Best Reviews of Sarah Peyton 10 inch Soft Luxury Memory Foam Mattress Here

I got this mattress in no time! It arrive wrapped and I let it expand for a day or so. It reached it's full 10" and I placed it on my bed frame immediately. It honestly took me about a week to adjust to memory foam, as I have been sleeping on a traditional mattress for years. But now, I absolutely love it! I definitely turn a lot less when I sleep and I like how it doesn't disturb my husband when I wake up and get out of bed. Great deal!

Want Sarah Peyton 10 inch Soft Luxury Memory Foam Mattress Discount?

This mattress only raised to about 7 to 8 inches, and is very hard. It arrived in good time and all else is good. The cover etc are fine.

This is for a bed that is not used often, so I will tolerate it, don't want to send back.

N. in Ky.

Save 60% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment