Saturday, September 7, 2013

Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in Pink

Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in PinkI got the pillow as a daycare nap pillow after my son turned one. But he likes it so much I have to keep one at home too. We must bring his "little silky pillow" on vacation, early morning car trips, to school for nap time, for TV and movie time, and for bed everynight to snuggle with. My son has no teddy bear or stuffed animal, just his little silky pillow. Its overpriced because its made perfectly. It washes like a piece of clothing and comes out good as new. Periodically I have to order new ones because they get lost.

It is really soft. My daughter isn't really into it yet but hopefully she will like it when she is ready.

Buy Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in Pink Now

I bought the pink satin pillow for my 13 month old & she loves it. She is now 16 months old & moves it where she wants & goes to sleep "like a big girl" with her "big girl pillow." The price is a little high, but it's so soft. She used to sleep with her hands tucked behind her head & now she looks so much more comfortable. This is the perfect "toddler" size pillow & she's not had any problems with it. I even bought a 2nd one for when she goes to Nana's house.

Read Best Reviews of Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in Pink Here

This experience just gets worse and worse...no gift for my grandaughter. I spent hours searching for this pink satin pillow. I ordered it 4 weeks ago, but it never arrived. What a terrible waste of my time. Please warn and discourage anyone from making purchases from this vendor. I am physically sick. Yes, I paid for the item but it was never shipped. It was supposed to be a surprise...but since it never arrived my daughther just thought I was not sending a 'special' gift for our first grandchild. I've cried for days because there is not a gift (from Grandma) waiting for her as she is supposed to be born TODAY. This just adds to the anxiety I feel, and it appears I'm such a loser.Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in White

Want Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in Pink Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment