
- Don't be fooled by piratedknock-offs that are actually 3, 4 and 5 gauge material.
- These are Sleep Safe vinyl encasements that are guaranteed heavy duty true 6 Gauge vinyl for added durability.
- Sleep Safe vinyl encasements are constructed with a reinforced sewn in zipper that is fully sealed and encapsulated for no tear construction.
- Sleep Safe vinyl encasements have reinforced seams that provide up to 50% greater durability than the low performing economy branded encasements.
- Sleep Safe vinyl encasements are all Anti-Bacterial treated on both sides with Ultra FreshTMDM-50 to retard mildew, mold, rot, and fungi

I only bought this cover a few weeks ago, so cannot really review the actual use against bed bugs, will have to wait on that. The material that is made of is a stretchy vinyl that will rip if caught on something or even scratched against a surface. Putting on is challenging and need to be extra careful not to rip it (which I managed to do). The problem is putting the spring box back onto the frame (I have the metal kind), good luck not ripping it at this stage. I mean, if you can, have two people place the box spring exactly on the frame where it should go so that you don't have to move/push it once you have placed it down... even if you need to move it a little bit, the friction against the metal frame will likely rip it in a few places.... this is my only complain, and i guess if bugs do re-appear I will not know whether it is to the actual holes or simply that the cover doesn't work....
Buy SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF "Vinyl TWIN Boxspring ZipCover", Size: 39" x 75" x Now
I have a metal bed frame. I was moving the box spring just a little and it ripped in a few places but I didn't know until later. I meticulously found all the tears and taped them. Then, I continued to find new tears. It seems like the material became more brittle over time making it extremely easy to break. In the beginning, it was more pliable. I think this vinyl cover has a chance of creating mold in the box spring since there is no air circulation. Just in case, I threw out the box spring after the cover started tearing because this would have released the mold into the air. So, I think this cover is ok if you're only encasing your box spring to throw it away. However, it's not recommended if you plan to keep your box spring. You would only be delaying the problem instead of solving it since it doesn't stay intact long enough. In that case, I recommend buying a better quality cover.
Read Best Reviews of SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF "Vinyl TWIN Boxspring ZipCover", Size: 39" x 75" x Here
I think I ended up wasting all my money, the bugs continued to live happily in and outside the mattress cover. I do not recommend buying this product.
Want SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF "Vinyl TWIN Boxspring ZipCover", Size: 39" x 75" x Discount?
THIS PRODUCT WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME & MUST SAY THAT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH IT. I HAD NO TROUBLE GETTING IT ON THE BOX SPRING & MATTRESS & ACTUALLY HAD A LITTLE ROOM TO SPARE. IT WAS PUT ON BEFORE MOVING & I HAD NO ISSUES WITH TEARING OR THE ZIPPER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE.
Save 32% Off
I bought this item after we found a bed bug. We bought the mattress, boxspring, and pillow protectors for all of our beds from the same company. The mattress and pillow protects were wonderful but the boxspring ones were made of a cheapy plastic that tore as we were putting it on the boxspring. Not sure how long they will last with rubbing on the metal bed frames, but I would suggest just buying two mattress protectors for the mattress and boxspring. Not very happy and nervouse that they will tear.
No comments:
Post a Comment